Sunday, April 10, 2016

COMING TO AMERICA


And we've wrapped.

'12.12.12' is now wandering in that ethereal world of footage and ideas, waiting to be rescued by the edit.

Time to rest, right?

Wrong.

I'm currently in the midst of packing my assorted knick-knacks, departing midday for New York. 'Chip', my short animated documentary, has been selected for the 58th Rochester International Film Festival.

When it rains it truly pours.

But the truth is the most important plate that I'm currently spinning, is the edit I'm leaving behind.

No matter the accolades. No matter the red carpets. No matter the press.

All that matters, ever, is the work.

- - - - - - - - -
WANT TO COMMENT? THEN BECOME A SUBSCRIBER AND ALSO GET THIS WHIMSICALLY OPTIMISTIC NEWSLETTER STRAIGHT TO YOUR EMAIL.

http://www.openingactfilms.com/contact-us.html