Friday, February 26, 2016

THE CONFERENCE OF BEWILDERMENT


If you haven't attended previously, preparing for a film industry conference can be an overpowering experience.

Your feelings of anticipation, hope, and excitement mix with the sheer logistics of comprehending the conference programme; leaving you inevitably in an overwhelmed stupor.

To provide some relief from this mind-bending siege, I recently completed an interview with Screen NSW, explaining how I navigated my conference planning experience for 'Screen Forever 2015'. May the lessons I learned, and the brain cells I exploded planning for the conference, serve you well.

http://www.screen.nsw.gov.au/news/10-tips-to-make-the-most-of-screen-forever-sessions-pete-ireland

Enjoy.

P.S. to get the full picture of Screen Forever 2015, you can also revisit my 'Notes From Screen Forever 2015' edition of Tales From The Opening Act.

- - - - - - - - -
WANT TO COMMENT? THEN BECOME A SUBSCRIBER AND ALSO GET THIS WHIMSICALLY OPTIMISTIC NEWSLETTER STRAIGHT TO YOUR EMAIL.
http://www.openingactfilms.com/contact-us.html