Saturday, June 14, 2014

CHIP



I have been known to have an opinion from time to time.

Lately, I have had a particular bee in my bonnet about unreliable artistes.

I have moaned.

I have whined.

And while I can honestly say that I believe there were fair points derived, and meaningful lessons extracted, I can understand if you may be a bit 'rant-lagged'.

So, I thought I would share the film with you, which was the basis of those tales of struggle. It's an animated documentary about the Production Manager, who also became MC, of the Woodstock Music Festival, who then went on to production manage and tour with the legendary rock acts of the 60's and 70's.

'Chip' screened at the Sydney Opera House, as a part of TEDxSydney this weekend, to an audience of roughly 2200 people. As part of the live event, TEDx have also made 'Chip' available to watch here: 'Chip' at TEDxSydney

And, if you're interested, you can also see my photos of the Opera House audience watching the screening: Photos of 'Chip' Screening

Whether you love it or hate it, any feedback is welcome.

Enjoy.

- - - - - - - - -
WANT TO COMMENT? THEN BECOME A SUBSCRIBER AND ALSO GET THIS WHIMSICALLY OPTIMISTIC NEWSLETTER STRAIGHT TO YOUR EMAIL.
http://www.openingactfilms.com/contact-us.html